Tuesday 28 January 2014

PATTERNS AND EMUS

Again, this is not my design, but I also didn't choose it so thats probably why it seems so out of place. My mum found this picture of an emu and asked me to paint it for her. I said "yep, just wait until I finish this one first (Anywhere But Here #2)", so it was finished a week ago I think, because I wasn't happy with the emu and did it again. The flash on my camera has changed the colours on the beak of this flightless bird, so I'll just have to describe what it actually looks like. The beak is open and the inside is burnt umber, whereas the outside of the beak is textured (which you can slightly see) and is a mix of yellow oxide, burnt umber, and burnt sienna, with a small gold streak down the middle and also on the tip of the beak. 

All those circles that can be seen are actually a series of dots and thats what took the longest.

Until Next Time . . .

Yσυ Fσυη∂ Hєя

No comments:

Post a Comment