Tuesday 28 January 2014

ANYWHERE BUT HERE #2

I know I have already drawn this picture, but a couple of weeks ago I was sitting on my bed, going through my posts ('cause my life is just that great) when I stumbled upon the drawing and thought to myself "Holy s***, how cool would this look painted, and I have the perfect size canvas". So here it is, Anywhere But Here #2. For anyone who is new to this website and hasn't seen the drawn version of this, just scroll down a bit and you will eventually find it. I'm gonna have to say I prefer this version to the drawn one, because the red doesn't look so out of place (probably because there's more of it) and also the contrast of light and dark between the white collar of the shirt and the lapels of the suit. If you look closely at the collar, you can see that where it finishes, the shirt behind it is slightly darker. This was another pro for Anywhere But Here #2 because its more of a creamy colour than grey. The person underneath the umbrella (I call him the umbrella man or red umbrella man) is a lot darker than I intended and I think to dark for the picture. He's more of a silhouette.

Until Next Time . . . 


Yσυ Fσυη∂ Hєя

No comments:

Post a Comment