Sunday 1 December 2013

WATER SWIRL

Sorry I haven't been putting up any posts, school has been hectic so I haven't had the chance.

I am going to admit straight up that this isn't my design although I would have loved to take the credit. The design is amazing and that means the original artist must be - excuse my french - f***ing awesome.

This took about a day because of the detail and trying to get the picture to scale. This was drawn about a month ago, not long after the lotus flower tattoo design.

That reminds me, I have been asked to design more tattoos since then and also do a painting for someone and I am getting paid for all of it - kind of an unofficial job - even though I specifically told them not to pay me. 

Until Next Time . . . 

Yσυ Fσυη∂ Hєя

No comments:

Post a Comment