Tuesday 3 December 2013

DRAWING COMPETITION

Yes, I know I have drawn the eye quite recently, but as it says in the title this was for a competition. I was bored in my second art class and i didnt want to start a new project because the term has almost finished so I had a challenge with one of my friends (she is an amazing artist). We even had judges. Liam was the mean judge; like Simon Cowell. Jake was the nice judge that says yes to everyone and Tierney was the dumb judge (these are actually their personalities, except Liam, he is actually quite nice). Anyway I won three rounds out of five, but only took a picture of these two. My friend won the planet and flower rounds and I won the owl, eye and rabbit rounds. I was pretty proud of the owl, but that was the only one.

Until Next Time . . . 

Yσυ Fσυη∂ Hєя

No comments:

Post a Comment