Saturday 14 September 2013

SUNRISE SILOUHETTE

This isn't a drawing and this isn't a painting. I know, shocker. This is actually a photo I took of the sunrise at my grandma's place in South Australia on the Eyre Peninsula. And to make this photo even more amazing is the fact that I took this photo was taken on my old Nokia, and I seriously mean old. The ones with the buttons, silver casing, you could throw it in a volcano and it would still work. That model (which is nearly all of them) and it still had a better camera than my phone at the moment.

Back to the picture. It was about 5:00am and I don't even know why I was up that early. I loved the colours behind the trees and had to take a picture. You can see why. 

Still counts as art.

Until next time . . .

 Yσυ Fσυη∂ Hєя

No comments:

Post a Comment