Saturday 14 September 2013

GOLDEN TREE

This painting was my first attempt using texture paste and the majority of it either went on the table (mum is gonna kill me), on the floor (then I'm gonna die a second time), and also all over me (which I'm not to bothered about). Anyone that tried to use texture paste and failed, comment so I know I'm not the only one or just leave me to be the only one. I'm fine either way. Anyway, I finally got the painting done after two days and it's not as good as I wanted it to be, but who cares, I'm still learning. It's also my first three canvas painting. 

TIPS: If your as uncoordinated as I am, don't use a sponge. I did for the background and the colours haven't blended very well,  but if your confident enough I say go ahead.

Until next time . . . 


Yσυ Fσυη∂ Hєя

No comments:

Post a Comment